Why choose AgIntegrated to develop your software solutions?
- State-of-the-art, web-based software platform designed specifically for the Ag industry.
- The advantages of web-based and web-enabled business solutions.
- Proven technical experience.
Efficiently develop marketable Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Our web-based platform provide's the foundation to develop unrivaled Ag business solutions.
- Standardized Ag input database proven to handle a wide range of agricultural records and communications.
- Already compatible and integrated with key industry players and equipment.
Efficiently develop a custom, enterprise software system for your organization
- Fully customizable to meet your specific business requirements.
- Differentiate your organization for a competitive advantage.
- Modern, web application technology prepared for future upgrades.
- Outfitted to efficiently integrate with 3rd Party software.
Why go with web-enabled browser, desktop, and/or smartphone applications for your business solution?
- Ability to manage daily activities from anywhere for improved organizational efficiency
- Efficient integration and communications with other software services and mobile devices
- Updates are automatic and seamless
- Faster implementation across your organization
- Ability to work offline if internet connectivity is lost
- Flexibility and Scalability
- Greater cost controls for customization and integration
Our team of developers and consultants has extensive experience developing, integrating, and supporting Precision Ag and Ag Business Solutions. Our expertise includes:
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- GIS mapping platform.
- Standardized Ag input database for geospatial records
- Integration of data backgrounds and overlays:
- Microsoft® Bing™ & Google® Maps
- Field boundaries
- GIS field inputs & yield records
- Asset locations
- Soils data
- Sample locations
- Aerial, satellite, and Veris imagery
Logistics / Communications / Workflow Management
- Work order management
- Mobile apps
- Telematics / Communications
- Soil lab management
- Crop planning
- Nutrient management
- VRT applications
- Equipment controller & as-applied file integration
- Yield analysis
- Equipment maintenance
- Inventory management
- Asset tracking
- Personnel management
Record Keeping & Regulatory / Environmental Requirements
- Documentation for government programs & environmental standards
- Livestock management
- Manure management
- Nutrient management plans
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining